Hank Mills: Rossi’s E-Cat Hits 1000 Degrees CelsiusLit Corner | Posted 297 days ago | July 28, 2012 | 12:38 AM | Short Link: http://sethto.us/aeh
July 23rd 2012
Andrea Rossi's E-Cat technology is rapidly evolving, with breakthroughs taking place on a regular basis. Today he announced that the new high temperature E-Cat is now capable of producing temperatures of over 1,000ºC with total stability.
By Hank Mills
Pure Energy Systems News
The E-Cat (Energy Catalyzer) is a technology invented and developed by Andrea Rossi that allows for massive production of energy from cheap nickel powder and hydrogen gas via a cold fusion or LENR process. Since January of 2011, when Rossi first publicly announced this technology, it has been evolving and improving, but now its development has accelerated. Only months ago it was announced that a new high temperature E-Cat had been developed that was capable of producing stable temperatures of above 600 degrees Celsius. Now due to a Q&A posted to E-CatWorld, we hear that the E-Cat can now produce stable temperatures of over 1,000ºC.
This is apparently the major breakthrough he referred to last Thursday when he said: "In this week we got momentous events."
This is astounding news for many reasons. Temperatures of over 1,000ºC with total stability would allow for easier compatibility with devices that could allow for a direct conversion of heat into electricity. For example, thermo electric generators (TEGs) and thermo photo voltaic devices (TPVs). With these technologies, heat can be converted directly to electricity without steam being generated or any moving parts required. However, they require high temperatures to efficiently convert heat into electricity. The good news is that temperatures of over 1,000ºC should be more than high enough to be compatible with them.
Can you imagine having an electric car that never needed to be recharged, because an E-Cat was constantly charging your battery? This could become a reality. In fact, during the short Q&A, Rossi indicated he is considering using such devices to convert the heat from E-Cats into electricity.
A car with such a power source built in could have an almost infinite range. Also, when you are not driving it, you could hook it up to your house to provide power for your home. The possibilities of such a "solid state" system are amazing.
There are many industrial processes that could utilize a source of cheap, 1,000ºC heat. Ore processing, high temperature electrolysis, oil refining, and many other processes would benefit greatly from such a technology.
It was also mentioned during the Q&A that the report on the extended test of the high temperature E-Cats should be posted within September. Of course some individuals will say that it is stupid to get excited about Rossi's claims before seeing the test data, and will attack him by saying he is either lying or incompetent. However, I think when it comes to his technology, he is a very straightforward person, and I do not think he is incompetent. If he claims that 1000ºC temps are being produced with total stability, I believe him. Why? Because of his track record!
For example, he made specific claims about his tech in January of 2011, and throughout that year E-Cat modules were tested a dozen times -- by many different researchers and scientists --and the results indicated he was telling the truth. The tests may not have been quite as detailed or academically rigorous as some would prefer, but they were more than good enough to show a huge amount of excess heat. Also, he claimed he would build a one megawatt plant and test it, and he did so!
The simple fact is that if Rossi claims he is going to do something, he does his absolute best to do it.
In the following weeks and months I think a lot of additional information will come out about the high temperature E-Cat. I suggest everyone pay attention. This technology is nothing less than a total solution to the energy crisis.
Stay tuned to PESN for the latest news.
# # #
What You Can Do
- Pass this on to your friends and favorite news sources.
- Click to Tweet:
- Let professionals in the renewable energy sector know about the promise of this technology.
- Subscribe to our general newsletter to stay abreast of the latest, greatest developments in the free energy sector.
PESN Coverage of E-Cat
- LENR-to-Market Weekly -- July 19, 2012 (PESN)
- National Instruments Provides Tools for Cold Fusion Researchers (PESN; July 18, 2012)
- LENR-to-Market Weekly -- July 12, 2012 (PESN)
- The Ultimate E-Cat Cold Fusion Transmutation (PESN; July 8, 2012)
- Jim Dunn's Report on LENR conference in Williamsburg (PESN; July 7, 2012)
- The Rossi E-Cat Zooms Ahead of the Higgs Boson (PESN; July 7, 2012)
- LENR-to-Market Weekly -- July 5, 2012 (PESN)
- Scorching Solid State E-Cat Temperatures Allow for Countless Applications (PESN; July 3, 2012)
- The New Solid State E-Cat (PESN; June 15, 2012)
- LENR-to-Market Weekly -- June 28, 2012 (PESN)
- Desperate E-Cat Detractors Spreading False Safety Concerns (PESN; June 15, 2012)
- LENR-to-Market Weekly -- June 21, 2012 (PESN)
- 600 Celsius - The Accelerating Evolution of Andrea Rossi's E-Cat (PESN; June 15, 2012)
- LENR-to-Market Weekly -- June 14, 2012 (PESN)
- LENR-to-Market Weekly -- May 31, 2012 (PESN)
- LENR-to-Market Weekly -- May 24, 2012 (PESN)
- LENR-to-Market Weekly -- May 17, 2012 (PESN)
- LENR-to-Market Weekly -- May 10, 2012 (PESN)
- LENR-to-Market Weekly -- May 3, 2012 (PESN)
- LENR-to-Market Weekly -- April 27, 2012 (PESN)
- Brillouin: "Understanding How LENR Works Will Enable Us to Be First" (PESN; April 19, 2012)
- Index is continued on Page 1, covering January 14, 2011 through September 21, 2011
Resources at PESWiki.com