It is that time of year when wasps, yellow jackets, and other stinging creatures are on the move and ornery. Make sure you carry a penny or two in your pocket. see the information below:
A couple of weeks ago, I was stung by both a bee and hornet While working in the garden.. My arm swelled up, so I went to the Doctor. The clinic gave me cream and an antihistamine. The next
Day the swelling was at the sting progressively worse, so I went to My regular doctor. The arm was Infected and needed an antibiotic. The doctor told me – ‘ The next time you get stung, put a penny on
The bite for 15 minutes’.
That night, my niece was stung by two bees. I looked at the Bite and it had already started to swell. So, I taped a Penny to her arm for 15 minutes The next morning, there was No sign of a bite. We decided that she just wasn’t Allergic to the sting.
Soon, I was gardening outside. I got stung again, Twice by a hornet on my left hand. I thought, here I go Again to the doctor for another antibiotic. I promptly got my money out and taped two pennies to my Bites, then sat and sulked for 15 minutes. The penny took The string out of the bite immediately.
In the mean time the hornets were attacking, and my friend stung on the thumb. Again the penny. The next morning Ionly see the spot where the hornet had stung me. No redness, swelling. My friend’s sting was the same; couldn’t even tell where had been stung.
She got stung again a few days later upon her back—cutting The grass! And the penny worked once again.
Wanted to share this marvelous information in case you Experience the same problem. We need to keep a stock of Pennies on hand.
doctor said that the copper in the penny counteracts The bite. It definitely works!
Please remember and pass this information on to your Friends, children, grandchildren, etc.