Click on the link to the photograph at the bottom of this article and you can see the super sharp picture. You can zoom in almost endlessly and identify many people who are in it.
From: Rumor Mill News
This is amazing (don't ever think you can hide in a crowd)
Posted By: RumorMail [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 21-Jun-2011 12:58:52
This is the result of NASA work in obtaining the Hubbell Satellite photos using digital magnification technology. It truly could even be used for identification of near anything, which will be the next form of acceptable input to DNA. Just think about a person with a mole, scar, tattoo, lump, tumor, wrinkle, eyeball color or veins, hand/foot, jaw or burns on the body. Even teeth, bone structure, size and hair will be magnifiable to a scale that no two people could match. It will be cheaper, faster, just as accurate in unique ways and good in many ways. Such as:
* medicinal operations under the digital scope using computer robotic hand-operations,
* zooming in on the real targets and enemies before firing mistakenly at allies,
* catching bank robbers in view
* determining healing successes of human growth repair,
* used for car and license plate identification for various reasons,
* theft component identification or fraudulent passing of counterfeit paintings, dollar bills or about anything,
* determining for birthers the Obama birth certificate originality,
* drug testing, school testing, illegal and legal immigration testing,
* for license, ID verification and even credit cards,
THIS WILL BE INTERESTING, BOTH FOR GOOD AND BAD. It will be easy for anyone to copy anything with immeasurable accuracy and hard to tell what is real and what is not.This brings new meaning to the idea of honing in on a subject matter????????
This really is quite remarkable. Keep zooming in, you can distinquish peoples faces all the way in the far back.
Amazing how far technowlogy has come. Just pick a person in the crowd
& keep double clicking on their image.
FASCINATING BUT SCARY!!! If you were there, they would know!!
Â You used to be able to get lost in the crowd, but not anymore. Double click on any area in the picture to bring the person closer. Or, just click the mouse and use the mouse wheel to bring them closer.
This is a photograph of 2009 Obama Inauguration. You can see IN FOCUS the face of EACH individual in the crowd !!!
You can scan and zoom to any section of the crowd. Wait a few seconds. Double click anywhere. And the focus adjusts to give you a very identifiable close up.
The picture was taken with a robotic 1474 megapixel camera (295 times the standard 5 megapixel camera). Every one attending could be scanned after the event, should something have gone wrong during it.