The Council of 12 channeled by
Some changes you welcome but many you resist or simply don't like. As you approach the equinox next week, take a few moments to investigate your current feelings about change. Note the things that are causing you difficulty.
Here are a few things that you may find difficult about today's changes:
- Some changes you want are taking much longer than you anticipated
- The chaos of other people adds to your own disarray
- With so much data coming in 24/7, finding quiet moments can be challenging
- Changes outside of your control – like wild weather – are becoming more common
Contemplating the big-picture of change will help you to have a greater understanding of yourself, others around you, and your shifting world. These moments ahead of the equinox are an excellent time to look within. Ask your inner wisdom to show you a higher view of the changes and to help you navigate life with more stability.
On a daily basis connect with the following ideas:
- Am I overreacting to something?
- Is my timetable flexible enough to allow for divine timing?
- What am I doing today to be nourished, grounded, and connected to spirit?
- Am I remembering to breathe regularly?
- Is there something I'm focusing on that is best done another time?
- What am I neglecting to pay attention to?
- How can I be more loving – to myself and others?
Right now is an excellent time to get your bearings in a new way. For you as a divine changemaker, this means having a grounded spiritual focus. It means developing the courage to sit where you do in a timeless way – without complaining about how long things have been so bad and without fantasies about the future.
You are developing the skill to sit where you are – as long as it takes – and to be the change. You are learning to be accepting of your current happenstance – inhabiting the gap between the old and the new.
Remember that each new cycle is another opportunity to plant new kinds of seeds. What will you plant today?
As you continue the journey of discovering your divine nature, we surround you with our love and blessings. We are The Council of 12.
Copyright 2011 by Selacia, Channel for The Council of 12 * All Rights Reserved *
Published on Lit Corner with permission