The world is a maze of lies. Finding the truth is a major work and not so easy to discern. The whole system has been created to enslave you to an agenda based upon false ideals. Understand that the whole system is ‘death-affirming’ and it will destroy you if you do not take steps to free yourself. If you want an amazing life of abundance free of the ‘Matrix’ you will need to stay ahead of the lies. Question everything you have been told. Do not take any control BS. Say Yes to your own truth and No to anything in the outer that wants your subservience to the system. It will be tricky as you will have tax obligations and the like to honour. You will always have some obligation to the system – the key is to be in the world but not of it. Do not lose your self-identity to it nor give power to its lies.
If you want to experience freedom and thrive within the Matrix – here are five useful things to remember:-
1. You Are Responsible For Your Life and thus your relationship with the Matrix. The Matrix is there because you ‘thought it’ into reality. It is the only logical answer that offers a hope for freedom because it gives you the power to determine your own reality. For as long as you think otherwise – you are trapped in the system as a victim and it will start to consume you until you either free yourself or resign yourself to remain unhappy in it for the rest of your life. The Universe is in reality totally fair and cannot give you something that has no relevance to your evolution. If the Matrix is a problem – use it as a mirror to look for something within that is creating the repeated experience of entrapment, enslavement and disempowerment.
The Matrix is an entity in itself, created by the material within the collective subconscious that breeds upon fear, doubt and insecurity. Hating the system simply gives your power to it as well as to the external beings within it that will then use this energy to control you – deepening the state of perceived entrapment further.
I often hear how ‘they did this’ or ‘they are controlling that’. Take some time to investigate who ‘they’ actually are. When you understand that this so called ‘they’ thrives upon your own fears and insecurities – you can free your mind and free yourself from the control drama associated with enslavement to the Matrix.
Free your mind and the body will follow suit! You cannot escape the system if your mind is not ready to be free. Your mind creates your reality in every moment. Change your mind and the body will follow suit.
2. Work With The System rather than fighting against it. You cannot control the Matrix. It is much bigger than you and you will burn-out in the process. The more you resist and resent the system – the more it will entrap you. Reality is malleable and responds to your thoughts, feelings and belief systems. You cannot fight your way through external resistance but you can re-program your own mind so that your consciousness develops the ability to rise up and above subservience to the system.
Develop an acceptance of what is and operate from there. This will save you a LOT of frustration, wasted energy, lost opportunities and ultimately your sanity!
Each time you try controlling the system – you will lose energy and thus your ability to stay uplifted and abundant. When you work with the system – you use the system to enhance your life-energy (and thus your abundance) rather than allowing it to destroy you. The Matrix can then become your friend rather than be seen as a demonic entity out to consume humanity. If you see the Matrix as your enemy – you are seeing your own demons projected outwardly. You have the free-will to choose your own path.
Freedom is an inside job!
This can mean the difference between a life of debt and a life of abundance. Debt is a reflection of lost energy and power loss to the system. Abundance is indicative of self-empowerment, freedom and self-determination (the ability to determine one’s own fate).
3. Be Ethical. You cannot cheat your way out of the system. The Universe works on a balance of energy (aka karma) and thus freedom can only come about through a balancing out of old debts. Karmic debt creates a predisposition that will make one more susceptible to entrapment within the system. There are no shortcuts when it comes to the practice of living a strong and ethical life. I have seen enough light-workers ‘screwing everyone else over energetically and metaphysically’ whilst totally disregarding ethics to see how damaging a lack of integrity can be when it comes to the quest for freedom. Whatever you do to another will come back around later. It is unethical behaviour that will pull you back into the Matrix instead of freeing you from it. It will also steal away any abundance that you do manage to accumulate. Any perceived advantage you think you have gained is not real and can be taken away from under your feet without warning. Only with sufficient integrity do you have a chance of creating vibratory sanctuary, freedom from control drama and a grounded state of abundance in modern life.
Inspire toward the practice of ‘impeccability’ (ethical purity) and you will become immune to even the most extreme vicissitudes of life.
4. Choose Your Career Wisely. If you are in the so called ‘rat-race’ in the world of work – it can help to reflect on the fact that if you get to the top – you will still be a rat. Do not waste your life energy chasing false dreams that will bring you nothing. Identifying with the idea of external competition is draining and degrading to oneself. It also destroys one’s connection to Source. You will also experience burn-out as well as ill-health. Competitions create power struggles, frustrations and energy losses. Ask yourself if you want to spend several decades of your life chasing a false ideal.
Consider working in more co-operative and positive situations and leaving the human sphere of the ‘battle of wills’. The illusion is deep and you can lose a whole lifetime trying to win an illusory race at the expense of your own well-being.
Release all situations that involve a false sense of competition and instead follow your own path. The only real work to do is to extricate your own energy from the so called ‘Matrix’ so that you can have the freedom to live as a fully Sovereign Being. It is for others to do that for themselves – if they choose.
Becoming ‘karma-free’ and manifesting the freedom to live on your terms may be a massive undertaking that will be a life-work. Thus make sure you do not lose ANY time wasting energy in the wrong places. This is ultimately why many people find themselves needing to leave their jobs in the ‘Matrix’ – simply because it is too expensive in terms of lost time and deferred self-development.
5. Embrace Money Get over your resistances when it comes to money. Hating money can add 10 or even 20 years onto your working life! Poverty will destroy your body and spirit long before you can experience the true freedom that financial (and energetic) independence from the Matrix can bring you. Money is a clean and neutral energy. What matters are your feelings toward it and your intent. If you do not want to embrace money abundance – someone else will.
Ever wondered why the banks and the elite have all the money?
The answer is because the system has programmed you to hate money so that you remain trapped in the system you want to escape. A system that you gave your power and vitality away to at the outset! Money can enhance the vibration of your life beyond measure or it can ruin you. Which one it is depends on how balanced you are and how much spiritual perspective you have. If you want to retire at 40 or 45 – 20 years ahead of time – you will want to own your house and car.
This kind of freedom is possible but you have to want it for yourself and believe it is possible. Develop a feel-good relationship with money so that you can live the abundant life that will fund your freedom. Freedom is expensive!
You want to be making at least 10 times minimum wage in order to be totally free AND able to be in service at the same time. If you think poverty is the way to being in service, consider how much rainforest reserve you could buy if you were a multi-millionaire or even a billionaire. These people can do more for good causes in one year than someone on minimum wage could hope to do in a lifetime!
Of course – life is not just about the money. Many other things are important as well – love, friendships, relationships, health, spiritual meaning and your connection to Source – but once you have everything else in place (Life Mastery) – a big manifestation of money can be a major blessing as you will never lose perspective.
Enter into relationship with money from a place of balance and you can have a harmonious and amazing life in all areas.
About the Author
His website is at www.keystoimmortality.com and his You Tube Channel is here https://www.youtube.com/user/FREENANDAY
His Facebook Page features public Discourses and is here https://www.facebook.com/keystoimmortality