We’re entering a new spiritual awakening paradigm of thought which is exponentially gaining momentum. People are waking up and are facing their biggest fears, only to find out that this reality is a dream inside of a dream. In other words, we never die and our waking lives are merely a reflection of the subconscious mind which always brings us our biggest obstacles and fears in order to overcome these obstacles and to grow spiritually.
Within this shift of consciousness is a new mentality that refuses to be locked inside the box of conventional wisdom and brainwashed rhetoric. This is part of the great awakening.
You end up rolling your eyes when you hear questions like these:
- “Who’s gonna win the big game this weekend?”
- “Did you see the latest Dancing With the Stars?”
- “Check out my new i-Phone.”
I have the same answer that I say under my breath: “Who really gives a rat’s ass?” How does that fit into your spiritual growth? How is that making you a better person? How is that helping the world resolve its current issues?
Beginning Stages Of Spiritual Awakening
The ego becomes exposed as we learn how to understand and control our materialistic ways. We start to make changes in our lives that are more positive. Sometimes, we also confront what we fear the most, such as a failed relationship, losing your job or loss of long-time friends who don’t understand your change in demeanor.
At times, it seems like the universe is taking a dump on you, yet when you look back at your difficulties, you realize that the universe presented you an OPPORTUNITY to overcome and grow from these obstacles.
You begin to surround yourself with like-minded people who share similar views and thoughts about making this world a better place for all of us. Many of these people are brought into our lives through the Law of Attraction or have soul contracts to meet with you at a specific time in your life. These contracts were made in the ethereal realms and can include literally millions of people.
For example, one small action can influence many people. As a driver, if you let someone into traffic, then that makes their day. It’s also likely that the same person will do the same for other people that same day. Your one action has now multiplied into many kind gestures. The same principle works when we smile at someone or open the door for a stranger.
You may experience the discontinuation of a dead-end relationship. At that point in time, it seems unbearable, but the universe is allowing you to get a fresh, new start on life by releasing negative influences that are attached to you. At this point in time, it’s important to forgive the other person, as well as yourself, for the failed relationship. By doing so, you’ve released any negative karma associated with this person.
Advanced Signs Of Spiritual Awakening
- You openly talk about spiritual issues with virtually everyone. If you have Facebook, your wall is literally plastered with spiritual and metaphysical quotes, links and videos and you no longer post trivial statements that relate to the ego or materialism.
- Your heart is filled with love for all living things, including plants and animals.
- You react differently to things that used to bother you, including any political rhetoric because you realize that most world leaders do not care about you and that it’s up to you to become real change that you want to see in this world.
- You completely understand what it means to “become one with everything” but also know the importance of healing and integrating all soul fractions of yourself, positive and negative, from this life and in the past.
- You have a greater appreciation and understanding of nature and her elements.
- You become more conscientious about what you’re eating and drinking, as well as how that affects your DNA.
- You realize what your life purpose is.
- Metaphysical abilities, both suppressed and new, begin to surface.
- You are more in touch with your body than ever before, through meditation and reflection.
- You’re learning new things at an exponential rate.
- Your entire body begins to resonate at a higher vibration.
- You may experience a high pitched frequency that are not the result of tinnitus or a Vitamin D deficiency.
- Your dreams are very positive or futuristic because your subconscious mind no longer relates to fear.
- Your higher self keeps reminding you, “It’s time”.
- You experience synchronicities on a daily basis and understand that thesesynchronicities are signs of your awakening. These synchronicities may include numerical sequences, such as 11:11 or finding the right video or article at an opportune time in your life.
- Time seems to be speeding up for you as the days and weeks fly by.
- You stand within your truth. Like Gandhi said, “Even if you’re the minority of one, the truth is still the truth.”
One last thing to mention: It doesn’t matter where you are on your spiritual journey as long as you’re moving forward!
This is much more than the “Barnum Effect” in which people accept vague generalizations as truth. This is reality. This is your journey, enjoy the ride!