Fibres or particles of fibre glass, asbestos, titanium dioxide, silicon dioxide or similar insoluble silicates vibrate in situ, when subjected to various frequencies of electromagnetic radiation, causing them to behave as “Nano-Blenders”. When these particles are within the body, the injury to the surrounding cell structures by the homogenizing of their adjacent material provides a medium for overgrowth of various precursor elements of cancers and other diseases.
The speculated sensitivity of the fibres/particles to vibration, spin and rotation induced by electromagnetic fields induces a polarity along the fibre. This is evident when one examines some classical images for partial or complete farraginous bodies.
1. Where it is possible to imagine the homogenization of cells at either end of the asbestos fibreFalse-col SEM of lung macrophages in asbestos is. When the macrophages rush to protect the body from the asbestos fibre, they are preoccupied with this task, leaving the body relatively under protected from candida.
2. The ferruginous bodies which forms around asbestos fibres would seem to visually support this theory along with the possibility that a polarization develops attracting the homogenized particulate of shredded cellular material to the opposite poles of each asbestos fibre (proviso: that the particulate is magnetic). Further the image suggest the possibility a magnetic polar reversal at regular intervals along the length of the fibre.
3. Resulting in the classical image of a farraginous body. (i.e. from the shredding of hemoglobin). (See A Ferruginous Body – NEJM.)
4. Other homogenized cells may contain other non-magnetic material, and may behave differently resulting in the banding seen in various positions along the length of farraginous bodies.
5. Further the spin I am postulating seems to be evident in the image from Dr. Ed Friedlander’s website. The needle in the hay stack so to speak where the ends of the asbestos fibre would seem to be cutting holes in the adjoining material or cell structure. The rings or hoops around the fibre, in the above example would suggest the homogenizing of macrophages (as seen in fig 1. but sometime later in the process) as opposed to the shredding of hemoglobin which would leave ferritin particles to be attracted to the polar opposites of the fibre as in traditional dumb bell style of farraginous bodies.
A suggested test of my “Nano-Blenders” proposition may be as follows:
1. Various fibers are suspended in gelatin/agar (density to replicate various organs within the body)
2. These samples are subjected to various electromagnetic fields and viewed with a video recording electron microscope.
3. Any spin, rotation or induced deformation may be noted and assessed for the potential to homogenize surrounding material.
Further as there is a growing concern among researchers that NP’s of Titanium dioxide may be the cause of many diseases.
Is Titanium dioxide implicated? In precursor elements of stomach cancer.
Nano-particles implicated in the rise of childhood asthma.
Thermal vibration on carbon Nano-tubes (fig 6)
Nano- Particles cause brain injury in Fish
Are Nano-particles responsible for stimulating auditory nerves resulting in Tinnitus?
As NPs are implicated as causative agents in many cancers and many cancer patients suffer from Tinnitus. Recent research has implicated damage to the cochlear by Titanium dioxide.
Cause and effect analysis
It becomes immensely difficult to sort out the cause when a long time scale has added more detritus to the puzzle. Not impossible but immensely difficult.
If you keep asking questions the following overview on how Titanium Dioxide causes these problems is to be found in published material. Collectively it supports the framework of my argument.
Agglomeration Titanium dioxide leads to the clumping together of material in organs.
Bio-accumulation of Titanium dioxide impairs the function of macrophages thus compromising the body’s ability to excrete toxins and nano-particles.
Chemical poisoning (I use this term advisedly for I regard Tio2 as a long latency poison). The early biomarkers of Titanium dioxide poisoning are asthma, weight gain and obesity.
Dysfunction of bio-electrical systems
Excoriation of cells in digestive tract leading to damage to microvillus, the depopulation of normal intestinal flora thus causing IBS, Crohn’s Ulcerative Colon and later Colon Cancer. Titanium dioxide excoriation also damages structures of the eye leading to cataracts, macular degeneration and micro-hemorrhage.
Nanoparticles increase the probability of infection www.icaaconline.com
Further the spin of Nano particles may have the potential to create electrical charges which could be discharged as micro lightning, damaging DNA, mitochondria and other cell structures.
I believe we will come to understand that Arthrosclerosis and plaques are formed by the continued excoriation of blood vessels by insoluble Nano-particles.
Thus plaque formation is simply an attempt by the body to repair blood vessels from this continuing assault.
Further impregnation of nano-particles in say coronary arteries or major blood vessels in the brain, may lead to other NP assaults.
For it would be easy to imagine electrical shortages being created due to the para-magnetic properties of various nano-particles.
Hence I believe we may be looking at CVA’S and Heart Attacks to add to our growing list of concerns.
Insoluble crystalline nano-particles affect the normal functional clearance of the body by macrophages. This leads to bio-accumulation of toxins, nanoparticles etc. Before the onset of various disorders early bio-markers are weight gain, obesity and allergies
Finally, my spin theory may be another way of describing the function of reactive oxygen species as has been cited in many research papers. However I will leave a judgement call to other researchers as their resources may be greater than mine.
If the NPs are indeed spinning they may have the potential to create charges which attract, hold and discharge other particles. The discharge may be accompanied by micro arcing, this may cause DNA strand breaks or changes to gene encoding in surrounding cells, thus setting in train a disease process.
I had been sharing my thesis with many doctors and scientists.
I have been trying to gain attention to the immense toxicity of titanium dioxide in food. Over 100 major diseases are attributed in the scientific literature as being caused by titanium dioxide: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4309481/http://medind.nic.in/jat/t11/i3/jatt11i3p358.htm
About the Author
**This article was featured at Prevent Disease.**