2 January 2012
Channeler: Lena Stevens
The main theme for January is Destabilization. The secondary attributes are Interruption and Disruption.
This month you will experience a movement and destabilization that will feel i...View Article Here Read More
a message from Neale Donald Walsch
Saturday, 25 September, 2010
I was re-reading When Everything Changes, Change Everything the other day and I was deeply impressed again (as I was the first time around)...View Article Here Read More
The theme for the month of March is Chaos.
March is a month of seeming contradiction. You are perhaps familiar with the adage that March “comes in like a lion and out like a lamb”? This is a reference to weather but could also be applied to the winds of change permeating your very existence. In other words, what appears calm on the surface is seething and roiling underneath, and what appears chaotic is in actuality forming a new, more stable foundation.
Let us examine our theme of Chaos. When defined, one finds that chaos is in actuality quite structured. In other words, it is unpredictability within a highly defined and perhaps rigid set of rules. Would you not say that this is your world, in part? In your universe there are certain rules within which, at times, there is certain unpredictability. Even the very appearance of individuals within the human race is subject to this: there is a general set of ‘rules’ (DNA structure, for example) within which there are endless – and seemingly unpredictable – variations. Chromosomal abnormalities. Cancer markers that are never triggered into actual cancer. Endless variations in size, color, personality and other peculiarities of the human manifestation that don’t seem subject to any rules. This is the hallmark of your world – this seeming contradiction – yet many of you have endless difficulty with the fluidity of choices available to you at any given time.
This seeming contradiction is part of what is going to be becoming stronger and more apparent as time goes by. How will this manifest in ways easily perceivable?
1. Increased weather “events”. We have talked before about climate changes and extreme weather, have we not? You may expect, subject to region, further such extreme events over many areas, some widespread. Drought is beginning this month across parts of India, Africa, and the southwestern part of the US. At the same time, extra precipitation is expected across much of western and southern Europe, the South Pacific, the central and Eastern US, the Caribbean, and much of South America. This precipitation could arise in the form of hurricane-like weather. Or other extreme events.
2. Earthquakes and volcanic activity. As above, so below. Look for increased visibility and awareness of Pacific Rim (especially the South Pacific, also possibly Alaska) activity this month as well as isolated earthquakes in areas not generally known for them (central US, eastern Europe). It is likely that a fairly devastating quake takes place in a populated area within the next 60-90 days.
3. Discoveries of genetic aberrations or new species are likely to be found in the animal kingdom. Animals and plants are, of course, subject to this chaotic energy as are people and the earth as a whole. While it is true that the animals, plant, and mineral kingdoms respond to such change with greater apparent aplomb, change affects all. What will be likely, then, are overt and tangible effects to the energetic shifts, resulting the “new” species, flocks of “deformed” species found regionally, or other similar discoveries.
1. People “snapping.” This can be on a low level (increased arguments between spouses and children) or on a wider level (employees ‘going postal’, random attacks, mob situations, etc). It can be helpful to remember that this is occurring worldwide, not just in your neighborhood, and that the statistical likelihood of being a part of such an occurrence is relatively low. If this is a fear for you, please try the following:
Standing near a table or waist high horizontal surface, stand with feet hip width apart while your hands rest on this surface.
Take a moment to breathe and remember your particular fears surrounding this potential occurrence. Imagine while you do so that the charkas in your hands and feet are opening fully to embrace the energy of your planet: your home, the Earth.
Feel the enormous loving energy pouring in to you now through your hands and feet. Your hands may feel warm and tingling. Feel the pulsating aliveness of your planet, the place you call home and that you, along with billions of others, are creating. Feel the love inherent in this energy of your creation. Feel the safety inherent in this energy of your creation.
Draw this energy, along with the live connected to it, up through your hands, feet, arms, and legs. Allow the energy to meet and mix in your root chakra. Feel your center of consciousness drop a few inches as you do so. Feel any tightness on your heart area now dissipate. Feel the immense sense of perpetual, eternal safety wrap your being in a soft, warm blanket. Feel how this sense of safety was created by you, along with billions of others, in the creation of your world as you know it to be. Remember that you carry with you a bubble that includes this sense of safety and protection.
Feel it now and rest in your ability to re-create this sense any time you wish.
2. Relationship hurdles. This is a huge month of growth for people involved in all sorts of relationships. Long-held patterns may be released this month. Expect things to re-surface so they can be released.
Welcome these issues rather than attempting to submerge them again.
Those who are less self-aware will have greater difficulties relationship-wise this month, but if it is your practice to be aware of these patterns, then you should have little difficulty allowing them to simply drift away into the winds of change that surround you. Understanding, too, that any seeming surface disruption is for many a sign of healing underneath that is long-lasting and permanent in nature. This relates to all sorts pf relationships, from intimate connections to family dynamics to work relationships, as well as the relationship to Self that each of you possesses. Again, look for outward conflict as a sign of inner healing and change.
3. Spiritual depth. For those of you seeking greater self awareness, this is a month in which you can easily accelerate your growth. We would caution against becoming stuck in linear terms to describe such growth (‘evolving’, ‘moving forward’, ‘ascension’, etc), but at the same time there are exponential possibilities this month that will allow you great enhancement of whatever path you are presently choosing and such terms can be useful in this manner.
You can, of course, enhance your sensation of flow in relation to the energy that is around you at this time. This is not, of course, to allow you to “control” your experience or outcome, but is more designed to help you feel movement in a pleasurable way.
1. Practice an energy movement exercise. This could be tai chi, qigung, or some forms of yoga or meditation – anything where energy is consciously and deliberately moved through the body. This is very much a month in which to let go of conscious thought and allow your other wisdom (of the body, of the soul) to surface. Even if you have mental resistance against such exercises – and we would suggest daily use to enhance the effects – this is a case where “just doing it” is the most helpful approach. A side benefit, of course, is that after 30 days of such practice is becomes a habit, which in our perception would only continue to be beneficial.
2. Drink water. More than ever, this is an important practice. Pure, filtered water, preferably from a source local to you, is best. A liter per 50 pounds of body weight.
3. Breathe. Again, this is such a basic practice that is welcome at any time. Try simply breathing as fully as possible when you first awaken. Not only are you more relaxed at this time, making it easier to actually “get” a full, deep breath, but it will help create the tone for the day and energize and fully awaken your body. Spending 3-4 minutes in contemplative, deep breathing upon awakening will greatly enhance your abilities to flow with this month’s energy.
In addition to these practices, we suggest going within to seek answers to long-held questions. We are, of course, available to those who seek our advice and will continue to make our presence known to an ever-increasing number, but we also support your abilities to seek the inner guidance that is always inside you.
May you rest in the seeming contradictions.View Article Here Read More
It has been an interesting week, and as you receive this I am
still on the Big Island in Hawaii, preparing to deliver the keynote
speech at a major inter-island event here on Saturday night.
We have been in this astonishingly beautiful state since February 18, and last Saturday were awakened at 6 a.m. with civil defense sirens blaring and the hotel p.a. system carrying this ominous words: "This is the duty manager speaking. A tsunami warning has sounded and all guests are asked to evacuate the hotel immediately and move to higher ground. Please leave your luggage behind and take only a few personal possessions. This is not a test. This is an actual alert. Please evacuate the hotel NOW. Do not panic or become alarmed. We have been informed that the first wave is not going to hit until 11 a.m. There is plenty of time to move to higher ground. If you do not have transportation, transportation will be provided."
We were never
in any immediate danger, and I don't want to paint a picture that
suggests we were, but it was an eerie feeling to be aroused out of a
deep sleep like that, and there were some faster heartbeats as Em and I
jumped up, dressed an quickly as we could, gathered our few things
("Make sure you have cash!" "Got it! Did you fill the water bottle?"
etc.), and made our way to the lobby.
Most of the people there were waiting for buses, which eventually carried them to safe holding places, like church halls and school gymnasiums. We were among the lucky ones who got picked up by "locals" and taken to private homes high in the hills. In our case, the sponsors of this weekend's event sent a representative, who took us to his home, 700 feet above sea level, where he and his wonderful wife graciously offered us shelter, breakfast, lunch, and good conversation while we awaited the first wave, predicted to be anywhere between 8 and 12 feet.
As you must know by now from news reports, Hawai`i sidestepped any real incident, the waves dissipating before they got here, with the highest being about 3 feet, and actually being greater in Japan---although even there the effect was relatively minor.
All of this was because of the massive 8.8 earthquake in Chili, of course---one of the biggest quakes ever recorded in the history of such records. And so again we see tremendous loss of life (although not nearly as devastating as in Haiti in January) and the deep anguish that accompanies that...and we see, again, a planet in geophysical turmoil.
Some experts are telling us that we are going to be seeing more and more of these kinds of environmental disruptions in the months and years ahead, leading me to think that the wonderful information in the latest book in the Conversations with God cosmology---When Everything Changes, Change Everything---has come to us not a moment too soon.
If you have not had a chance to see this book, have not yet read it, I do hope that you will do so now. It observes that if we are to get through this time of turmoil---political and economical and well as geophysical---we are going to have to "change everything" about the way we hold life, about the way we think about God, and about how we see ourselves in relationship to each other and even to ourselves.
The book explains in detail the Mechanics of the Mind and the System of the Soul, and offers a remarkable combination of modern psychology and contemporary spirituality in what it calls The WECCE Technology. ("WECCE" is an acronym for When Everything Changes, Change Everything) This is, essentially, a new way of approaching life that can dramatically change the way change is affecting you.
As for my experience with the tsunami-that-never-was, I want to share with you that it placed before me, up close and personal, the truth of our own mortality. Life can be taken away from us on a moment's notice, and I hold with deep sadness in my heart the news of those who died, suddenly and without warning, as a result of the earthquake in Chili. I also hold each new moment that my own life brings me as an incredible and continuing Gift from this Universe; a pure treasure from God. I am grateful beyond words, and I truly hope to use every new minute I am given in this life to give a gift back to the people in my life and the people in our world.
Thank you, God, thank you, God, thank you, God for this wonderful day, this wonderful hour, this wonderful experience that I am calling my life! Grant that I may offer in each nano-second a gift to life itself through the way I am living it.
Love and Hugs,
© 2009 ReCreation Foundation - http://www.cwg.org - Neale Donald Walsch is a modern day spiritual messenger whose words continue to touch the world in profound ways. His With God series of books has been translated into 27 languages, touching millions of lives and inspiring important changes in their day-to-day lives.View Article Here Read More
1,432,143 Earthlings Expanding
Please Visit: Alcohol Awareness
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0
unless otherwise marked.
— Up ↑ —